Tuesday 25 October 2016

Youtube video downloading without software


We bring to you a wonderful and most sought after method, we all enjoy watching our favorite videos on youtube and many times have experienced the difficulty in downloading for viewing them offline (to save on data). There is an easy and unique method to download the youtube videos without the need of any tool or software.. Yes Yes that is the method… I didn’t type 2 Yes for fun, the answer and the technique to download youtube videos is “ss”.

Confused…? So was I….

Ok.. In order to download any video on youtube all you need to do is type ss on the address bar before youtube and you will get a list of options (formats) to download the content on to your computer.



Now I am typing ss before youtube on the address bar as in the picture below:



I’ll be redirected to a different web page that will give me the option to download in any format that I prefer.




So, what next happy downloading….

No comments:

Post a Comment